|From:||Jersey City, NJ USA|
|Fights Out Of:||North Brunswick, New Jersey USA|
|Height:||6' 0" ( 182 cm )|
|Weight:||205 lb ( 93 kg )|
|James Te Huna||
When and why did you start training for fighting? About three years ago I started. I love the competition.
What ranks and titles have you held? I have won the Light Heavy and Heavyweight belts at Ring of Combat.
Do you have any heroes? I look at my parents as excellent role models. They keep to the right path no matter what is thrown at them.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC has been a goal from the start. I am very happy that I have been invited to compete... I will not disappoint and I hope to put on a good show
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Rutgers University - Philosophy
What was your job before you started fighting? I’m still working on NYMEX as a phone clerk, brokering Natural gas and Crude oil options
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 3-0
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Ring of Combat Light heavyweight, Heavyweight & Beast of the East Tournament Champion.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple Belt BJJ
· On six fight winning streak
· Won Petruzelli bout with broken jaw and torn pectoral muscle suffered during the bout
· Only loss came via disqualification in September 2008.
· Has wins over UFC vet James McSweeney (submission) and Ultimate Fighter competitor Karen Grigoryan (TKO).
· Has fought all previous fights in Ring of Combat promotion
· Four wins by TKO, six by submission
· Former Rutgers University wrestler